This Cookies Policy is an integral part of the General Terms. The access and navigation on the site, or the use of its services, implies acceptance of the General Terms (and therefore of the Cookies Policy). Please, read them carefully.
Thank you for visiting our page. We want you to enjoy the best experience, and for that reason we have written this Cookies Policy to be as clear as possible.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information. These files are downloaded into the user’s device and are used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s equipment/device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us identify and resolve possible operating errors.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have small differences:
- a) Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that might allow us to identify a person.
- b) Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored in the hard disk of the device and our web reads them every time you make a new visit; they have a defined expiration date, when the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; to analyze the visits and to help us understand how users reach our page and, therefore, to improve our services.
- c) Functionality Cookies: They allow remembering decisions adopted by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information contained in these cookies is anonymous (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other information)
- d) Third-Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are the cookies installed by a website different from the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content supplements (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits at each site where they are advertised.
- e) Analytical Cookies: They are cookies that are intended for periodical maintenance and ensure the best operation and service to the user; they collect data of your activity.
By accessing the website, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you deactivate cookies, your navigation may not be optimal and some of the utilities available may not work correctly.
- a) Own Cookies
|wordpress_test_cookie||Checks cookies activated by WordPress||1 year|
|Pll_language||Saves the navigation language||1 year|
|cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||Checks the acceptance of Cookies Policy||Session|
|Codified session key||Session|
|PHPSESSID||Allows the user to view the web and interact||Session|
- b) Google Analytics Cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
User configuration to avoid Cookies.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration.
- b) If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
To learn more, please visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/privacy-and-security
- c) If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section.
To learn more, please visit http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser.
To learn more, please visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/