We proceed to inform you that the website www.vancouvermedia.es (the “Website”) is owned by Vancouver Media S.L. (hereinafter, “Vancouver”), with NIF B-87575627 and registered office at Calle Quintana 2, 14, 5 – 28008 Madrid. You may obtain further information about us in the “Who we are” section of the Website or by sending an email to the following address email@example.com. “You” and “Your” refers to you as a user of our Website.
Vancouver guarantees that it complies fully with the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data and informs you of the following aspects that you should read carefully.
- Personal data: It refers to all the information about an identified or identifiable natural person, such as: name and surname, ID, postal address, email address, images, tastes and hobbies data, interests.
- Responsible for the processing: It refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, alone or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing. In this case, and unless otherwise indicated, Vancouver is responsible for the processing of the data collected at www.vancouver media.es.
- Process manager: It refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible for such processing. That is, they are Vancouver service providers, who may have access to certain personal data for the provision of their services. The relationship between Vancouver and its processors will always be regulated by a contract that specifically states the data access conditions, as required by current legislation.
- Recipient: It refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body to which personal data is communicated, whether or not it is a third party.
- Consent of the interested party: Any manifestation of free, specific, informed and unequivocal will by which the interested party accepts, whether by means of a statement or a clear affirmative action, the processing of personal data concerning him.
- Where does data come from?
Data comes from the interested party and is provided by email.
- Who is responsible for your data processing?
Vancouver is responsible for data processing. The current legislation defines as “responsible for the processing” the company defining the purposes and means of the processing. Below, we provide you with the necessary data to properly identify our company:
|Identification||Vancouver Media S.L.
|Postal address||Calle Quintana 2, 14º Puerta 5 – 28008 Madrid|
- For what purpose do we process your data?
In Vancouver we process your personal data and the information provided, in order to manage the queries you may send by email, and will process it in order to manage the communications to be established, based on your request.
Therefore, the data you provide will be used only and exclusively for the purpose of managing your query.
In the event that the collected data have a subsequent processing, different from the one set in this section, you will be informed about this new purpose, your consent will be sought and you will be provided with any additional relevant information.
- How long will data be kept?
- Data will be processed for the time needed to manage your request or comment.
- Subsequently, the data will be deleted if there is no new conversation or interaction between the parties within one (1) year.
Once this time has elapsed, we will block the data, for the time needed by Vancouver to comply with its legal obligations, as well as to respond to possible responsibilities arising from the processing of the data and only during the time established by law, after which the data will be destroyed.
- What type of data do we collect?
We will only process the personal information that you provide in the established communications.
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis of the processing of your data is the unequivocal consent you express when sending the email.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation. Whenever you request it, you can find out which third parties have been communicated or transferred your data.
- What are your rights?
Any person has the right to obtain information about whether in Vancouver we are processing personal data related to them, or not.
Likewise, all users of this website have the right to exercise the following rights or any others recognized by the current legislation in force at any time:
|Access||Through the exercise of this right you can know what personal data of yours is being processed by Vancouver; its purpose, origin or possible transfer to third parties.|
|Rectification||So that you can modify your personal data, if inaccurate or incomplete, specifying in the application what data you want to be modified.|
|Erasure and Restriction||It is the right to delete the personal data of the interested party, when among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
|Portability||It is the right to receive the personal data that you have provided. You will have the right to the portability of the data, which implies that you have the right to receive your personal data, processed by us, and store them on your own device; this right also allows you to request that we communicate your data to another person in charge of processing.|
|Opposition||In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.|
In those cases in which the processing of your data was based on your consent, you may revoke it at any time.
In any case, you will always have at your disposal the possibility of submitting a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es) especially if unsatisfied in the exercise of your rights.
We will notify you of any changes that may occur so that you can grant your consent again. In case of not giving consent, personal data will be deleted or blocked, and compliance with the purpose for which they were provided cannot be guaranteed.
- Links and services by third parties
Therefore, we recommend that you review and consult the privacy policies of these third-party websites before browsing them and providing them with your data. Vancouver is not responsible for the acts or actions of such third parties in relation to the use of your personal data or for any other concept.